Thursday, September 4, 2008

I Can't Stand Missing You



When i now go to sleep at night
it's without you at my side,
my sweet loving wife
my beautiful soon to be bride.

Why was i brought
such sadness to see.
why must i live life
without you next to me.

Now day after day
my heart lives in such pain,
because i know that in this life
it would take longer time to see you again.

On the pillows at night
there's a lingering scent of your hair,
that reminds me how much i miss you
and how life is'nt fair.

When i go to make dinner
i still make enough for two,
because i am so used to
eating with you.

When i sit to watch dvd
my body is always cold,
unlike before
when i had you to hold.

I now live everyday
missing you so much,
your voice,your warmth
and your sweet tender touch.

I don't understand
why this had to be,
why did this damn situation
take you from me.

It's so hard to deal
with the fact that your far away,
and that i won't see you again
everyday when I go home.

But that day will be
the most special to me,
because when together again
i will be so happy

No comments:

My Voice...